Monday, February 8, 2010

Some stuff from last year (II)

Can't even remember what this was. I just like the excitement and the colors...


That kind of picture that I've tried to take so many times, but there's always something that makes it wrong. Not that this time I got it, but at least I came pretty close.


It was real hard to keep shooting while witnessing this man's pain.
Keith Barber moans in pain as his son, Joey, and his mother, Faye Barber, loosen the bandages on his left arm Monday, July 6, 2009. Barber, 49, has been paralyzed and unable to talk since a traffic accident almost two years ago.


I saw these guys playing on the street on my way to an assignment. I decided to stop and then hanged out with them until I got something I liked. Needless to say I got late to wherever I was going to.

No comments: