Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some stuff from last year (I)

While sorting out archives, burning CDs, throwing away crappy work, and, in general, those things that we usually do earlier in the new year, I came across some pictures that I like for one reason or another, but I never posted here. So here it comes the first batch of those.

The woman on the left is the wife of the guy in the ambulance. He was the victim of a hit-and-run. Fortunately he recovered.


One of the many fires I photographed last year. I just like this one picture. The way the firefighter is framed, I guess.


An osprey bringing a dead fish to the nest built on an electric power tower.


This lady, Harriette Rost, has been caring for her husband, Tom, since he had a stroke in May 2006. Harriette` invented and then marketed a simple device for pulling him up and turning him in bed.

1 comment:

edubux said...

Nice pictures Jero, good Job.
Ya tenía ganas de ver alguna cosa nueva en tu blog , son unas imágenes con mucho tacto, congratulations.