Tuesday, December 15, 2009

THANKSGIVING LUNCH (another year...)



Like a year ago, this year I had to work on thanksgiving day, too. Again, I wasn't allowed to show recognizable prison inmates' faces. Obviously, I didn't want to take a picture similar to last year's (it's somewhere on this blog). I saw this little girl who was helping her mom to serve soda to the inmates and decided to follow her and see what happened. The light was coming from a window very high up behind her, so her face was very dark most of the time. But then she came next to that inmate and the light reflected off his orange/white jail suit onto the girl's face. I focused on her and hoped the guy turned his face so it wouldn't be recognizable... And it actually happened.
I think the girl's facial expression is priceless.

No comments: